Since 01.10.2012 Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer has realized the system project named “RSI Świętokrzyskie Perspective (IV stage)”. The leader of the project is Innovation Office of Marshal Office of the swiętokrzyskie voivodeship.
Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer as a project partner is responsible for realization the following activities:
1. Implementation of knowledge transfer mechanisms as a support the development of key industries of the swietokrzyskie region:
- organizing 45 national individual trips,
- organizing 45 foreign individual trips,
- organizing 5 national group trips,
- organizing 12 foreign group trips,
- organizing 1 foreign mission for Innovation Council,
- organizing 15 meetings concerning presentation and elaboration practical recommendations for the implementation of the results of national / foreign trips for individuals and groups,
- improving the rate of knowledge and specialist support through organizing meetings with external experts from Poland and from abroad,
- presentation of pro-innovation effective solutions to the region from abroad.
2. The effective exchange of information on the possibilities of establishing effective cooperation among regional entities and the development of project initiatives:
- organizing 2 consultation meetings SSI participants,
- organizing 5 consultation meetings and workshops SSI participants,
- creating a portal - online application SSI.
3. Cooperation of cluster environments:
- establishment of Advisory Centre for Clustering,
- organizing 5 meetings promoting cooperation of cluster environments.
4. Creating the support system in the scope of Public-Private Partnership:
- organizing 28 county workshops for entrepreneurs concerning PPP projects,
- elaboration of 15 analysis of feasibility and viability of investment based on PPP for entrepreneurs,
- creating pilot service of comprehensive implementation PPP investment,
- providing information concerning realization of the investment based on PPP.
5. Support for activities of swietokrzyskie center of TIPS:
- organizing 3 training courses for employees of enterprises,
- realization of 6 advisory services for enterprises.
6. Initiating research projects in the enterprises:
- carry out of 50 technology audits.
7. Implementation of development activities in the scope of Energy Efficiency:
- functioning the EE Centre of Competence,
- creating EE Portal for innovational specialization of the region,
- organizing 8 business meetings within the EE circle,
- organizing 4 training courses “Creative Circles”,
- organizing 16 trade meetings within the EE circle,
- organizing 10 informational days in the scope of energy and resources management,
- organizing 2 EE Partner Search,
- realization of 20 energy reviews in the enterprise,
- 5 energy performance certificates,
- 5 models of energy management optimization in the enterprise,
- conducting research: “EE smart specialization in regional development”.
Duration of the project: 01.10.2012 – 30.06.2015