Świetokrzysko-Podkarpacki Energy Cluster is a project oriented on building an international cooperation from the implied scope of energy conservation, particularly promotion, implementation and dissemination of the new aims of EU energy policy at local, regional and national level. Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Ltd. was an initiator of Świętokrzysko-Podkarpacki Energy Cluster.
A n agreement between the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development an Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer on the implementation of the “Świętokrzysko-Podkarpacki Energy Cluster” was established on 16th of December 2009 in Warsaw. The action of the Cluster is supposed to improve the quality of economic and social life in Eastern Poland- Świętokrzyskie and Podkarpackie Regions.
As a part of Project, strategic actions of the Cluster are determined:
- Drawing up local and regional eco-energy analysis,
- Organization of study tours for representatives of communes in order to familiarize them with the European best practices and examples of the implementation of local and regional initiatives on renewable energy sources,
- Promotion and dissemination of innovative technologies for the use of local renewable energy sources,
- Supporting the efforts of innovative companies and projects in line with the objectives of the Consortium, including seeking out and help in raising the domestic and EU sources of funding projects for the development of renewable energy power industry, implementation of projects in field of renewable energy and energy conservation,
- Promotion of innovation and improvement of competitiveness through the purchase of license, the research findings, analysis, expert opinions, technologies, patents and unpatented technical knowledge,
- Attracting new entrants to the Consortium for ensuring the maintenance of its stability and development,
- Networking with similar organizations operating in Poland and other EU countries supporting innovation and technology transfer.
Project is co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of Operational Programme Development of Eastern Poland, priority axes I: Modern Economy, Measure I.4 “Promotion and cooperation”, Component: Cooperation, Area: Creating and development of Clusters.