The TRANS-FORM project will apply both proven and emerging methodologies for innovation procurement to the diverse and complex area of sustainable transport in cities. It will thus advance the state-of-the-art in general and help accelerate the much needed market transformation in this important area for European society and Innovation Partnerships.
A tripartite core group of nine organisations will carry out the project and draw on their existing networks of public authorities, major companies that will control extensive supply chains and national/regional innovation agencies.
Partners of the project:
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, Wielka Brytania
- Ministerie van Economische Zaken, Landbouw en Innovatie, Holandia
- The Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the Universityof Cambridge, Wielka Brytania
- Ajuntament de Barcelona, Hiszpania
- Birmingham City Council, Wielka Brytania
- Gemeente Rotterdam, Holandia
- Centro Para el Desarrollo Tecnologico Industrial., Hiszpania
- Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Ltd, Poland
- The Technology Strategy Board, Wielka Brytania.
Duration of the project: 01.10.2012 – 30.09.2015