The project is co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund, Human Capital Operational Programme, Measure 2.2.1 "Improving the quality of services provided by the institutions supporting development of entrepreneurship and innovation".
Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer in Kielce has benn realizing the project in partnership with Marshal Office of the Swiętokrzyskie Voivodeship and the Tadeusz Kosciuszko Cracow University of Technology, Center for Technology Transfer.
The project aims to elaboration, testing and implementation of new service for entrepreneurships which is realized by certified TRIZ consultants - an analysis of technical and organizational problems faced by the enterprises in daily activities.
There are following particular aims of the project:
- Elaboration, implementation and dissemination a new service of solving problems in enterprises based on Poland unknown method of TRIZ - the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving by the end of 2013,
- Elaboration of proposals for entries, which will form the basis for inclusion of the developed solutions in the policy mainstream promoting entrepreneurial attitudes and supporting the development of entrepreneurship by the end of 2013,
- Elaboration of the principles and strengthening transregional cooperation between entities acting on the development of entrepreneurship, i.e. local governments, business support institutions and universities by the end of 2013,
- Improving competencies and qualifications in the range of innovative entrepreneurship in a group of at least 80 enterprises, 25 consultants (administration, university, business environment employees) by October 2013,
- Popularization of TRIZ method among at least 80 enterprises, 25 consultants and environments involved in the creation of innovative development of regions as actions that create entrepreneurial attitudes by December 2013.
The project will be conducted the following activities:
- Preparation of consultants to provide services under the project, including the international certified trainings at two of five levels MATRIZ qualifications for those dealing with TRIZ issues,
- Elaboration of the new service of model solution of the problem (organizational, technical or technological) in an enterprise by TRIZ method - offer "usage TRIZ in business",
- Academy of Innovative Problem Solving using TRIZ method in enterprises. In the framework of activity, workshops with elements of coaching for enterprises will be organized in both regions (swietokrzyskie and malopolskie). The workshops will offer e-learning courses in the following subject areas: copyright, database protection, trademark protection, industrial designs protection, turnover of the copyright and combating unfair competition,
- Service of solving the problem of enterprises by TRIZ method, which particularly refers to the technological processes, and also concern the problem solving or improvement in other areas of activities, such as organizational issues, customer service, advertising processes, etc.
Duration of the project: 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013 (12 months)